- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The message which references this disclaimer, including attachments, copies and any forwarding, is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system without copying or disseminating it or placing any reliance upon its contents. Interneers cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of this message. Any opinions expressed in this message (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Interneers. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure protection against virus infection, we cannot accept any responsibility for viruses. Consequently, please ensure that all attachments are virus checked prior to opening.