- Updated to iOS 7.1
- Location and Database should upgrade with no loss of data
- Data tables layout altered with bigger rows and larger images
- Location Services should automatically update
- Fixed the issue with the spinning indicators.
- Updated App so Visits are shown in date order, youngest first.
- Improved saving and loading of the Dataset.
- Fixed a bug when saving an updated Site.
- Added a spinning activity indicator to indicate the App is working.
- Added a Move Hive function
- Altered Main Screen to accomodate future upgrades
- iOS 6.1 required for this update
- Added Seconds to the Visit Table
- Added Location Disclaimers
- Initial Design Processes
- Build Info Tables
- Add Info Page
- Display Locations on the Maps
New App Coming Soon
- New App will be a new App called BeeKeeper, a link will be added here when the App is released.
- New App will adopt Material Design and incorporate its own photo capture, edit/crop and storage to remove the current permissions issues that are causing the crashes.
- New App will use modern data storage solutions to provide future feature expansion.
- 1.1.2 - Bug fixes.
- Updated support libraries and added a database export facility.
- Updated support libraries.
- Fixed bug when editing site/hive with location included.
- Fixed display bug, thanks Bob for the report.
- Maintenance release to prevent further crashes related to images
- This version will remove the links to the incorrect path to the image filenot the image file itself
- The selecting of photos has been removed temporarily
- Minor bug fixes in the deletion of Sites/Hives and Visits
- Included correct Google Maps API key.
- Further Bug Fixes related to Location Services and Google API usage.
- 1.0.7 - Included correct Google Maps API key
- Further Bug Fixes related to Location Services.
- Bug Fixes
- Added Pollfish surveys to increase app revenue and give users a chance to win an Amazon voucher
- Removed recurring Toast when an image could not be found
- Removed unused files to reduce App size
- Bug fix for deleted images that caused App to crash when they couldn't be found. Thanks Claudio for the bug report.
- Removed bitmap background as some devices could not expand due to memory limits
- Bug Fix when using Contact Us Feature
- Bug Fix for Database
- Mirrored function of iOS App v1.5